Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mission Three: Revolution Foods: JAMMY SAMMY

OMG I love these products, when I say love I mean LIFE SAVER. If you haven't tried these sammies and are looking for a great option for on the go feeding I highly recommend checking them out on Amazon.com or at your local Babies R Us.  I haven't been able to find them anywhere else but I stock up at BRU every chance I get.  My daughter loves these things and I love the convenience of them.  So this time no complaint, just a compliment (beginning to think that complains get you further then compliments...depending on what your goal is...free stuff or like me to figure out how invested a company is in your loyalty).

Here's a copy of my email.

I am writing you this letter to compliment you on the wonderful product that is your Jammy Sammy.  You have no idea what a life saver your product is.  Prior to finding your product on the shelves at my local Babies R Us, I had been feeding my 1 year old cheez it's and animal cookies on our outings.  My daughter is a very active curious little girl and she does not like being strapped in to car seats or strollers for long periods of time.  But as a mom on the go (sometimes, i'll be honest) I sometimes feed her snacks to keep her from having a meltdown. Also, my girl loves to eat.  Discovering Revolution Foods Jammy Sammy has allowed me a better option then crackers, cookies and baked snacks for my growing daughter. It allows me to feed a nutritious snack on the go. I love the convenience and nutrition of the Jammy Sammy and my daughter well she just loves the taste.  We have tried four of the different types and look forward to trying more.

Thanks for making your product and doing what you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment